EXPERIENCED Creative Director
Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Creating and activating the global travel industry’s top brands, QUO guides clients along their branding journey. Led by strategic thinking designed to build brand equity and revenue, QUO creates and fine-tunes concepts and implements them through a wide range of products and services. QUO’s integrated offerings include the creation of brand DNA, distinctive design, memorable consumer experience, engrossing copy, stunning videos, advanced digital solutions and high-quality production.
Our experts – located in Bangkok, Amsterdam and, Ho Chi Minh City – use their extensive experience to craft brands that deeply resonate with today’s consumers. Whether branding nations, luxury hospitality giants, high-flying airlines, funky design hotels, adventurous travel companies or elegant boutique resorts, QUO brings ideas to life.
Design and branding
QUO, a leading branding agency for the hospitality, travel and tourism industry, are looking for a professional, passionate, and inspiring art director to lead our global hospitality branding house’s Creative and Design Department at QUO Group. Come join our intellectual design process where strategies and creativity are integrated into profound concept and design.
- Lead the creative team with profound direction of design through different media and oversee the end to end development of each project’s artwork.
- Produce fresh, creative brand design works, including brand’s visual identity, visual architecture, brand portfolio, and marketing and operational collaterals, all of which
- translate business and brand strategies into compelling commercial value to clients.
- Play a resourceful team-worker role across the company’s matrix and conduct brain-storming sessions with creative team, brand strategy team, and other project teams, to encourage interactive ideas and reflect both strategic and creative thinking into the development of actionable design in a practical and feasible manner.
- Review and approve artwork developed by creative team to ensure deliverables can effectively address clients’ business goals and challenges.
- Present and oversee presentation of final artworks to convince stakeholders on creative concepts and obtain consents on deliverables.
- Prioritise work and resources across different engagements, ensuring deliverables are completed on schedule with satisfactory quality.
- Professional track record in design industry with over 10-year in design studios.
- Have a strong understanding of brand strategy and how it impacts design and comment on commercial value within the design.
- Strong sense and insightful vision of great design and how to bring it into commercial impact.
- Ability to create and guide design works that belong to different cultures, respond to diverse needs, and communicate stories and purposes according to strategic goals.
- Ability to work with other departments – content, client service, video and strategy
- A people person with kind hearted and well organised skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in Thai and English.
If you enjoy working in a creative, international environment and love to travel, send your CV and examples of prior work to HR@QUO-GLOBAL.COM