Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer
Job Summary & Description:
We are looking for a Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer who can create concepts, develop storyboards and has the ability to produce exceptional video content that will meet clients’ needs and objectives. If you have a creative mind and a passion for producing unforgettable video content, this may be the position for you.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Candidates must be comfortable with the entire process, from creative to post-production through to final delivery of video content to client.
- The successful candidate will develop story concepts based on clients’ needs while reporting to the video department’s supervisor.
- The successful candidate will work with 3rd party such as production team and cameraman.
- The successful candidate will develop mood boards, visual storyboards, animation sketches and sample animatics.
- The successful candidate will create motion graphic solutions that meet clients’ needs and objectives. These may include live video, typography and/or photography.
- The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues, e.g. music editor, copywriters and third-party collaborators, to deliver projects on time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computing, Design or similar field.
- Core skills in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The candidate with videography skills is a plus.
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
- Can communicate clearly in English (speaking, writing and presentation).
- Excellent visual storytelling ability.
- Enjoys collaborating and working in a team environment.
Senior Graphic Designer
Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Creating and activating the global travel industry’s top brands, QUO guides clients along their branding journey. Led by strategic thinking designed to build brand equity and revenue, QUO creates and fine-tunes concepts and implements them through a wide range of products and services. QUO’s integrated offerings include the creation of brand DNA, distinctive design, memorable consumer experience, engrossing copy, stunning videos, advanced digital solutions and high-quality production.
Our experts – located in Bangkok, Amsterdam and, Ho Chi Minh City – use their extensive experience to craft brands that deeply resonate with today’s consumers. Whether branding nations, luxury hospitality giants, high-flying airlines, funky design hotels, adventurous travel companies or elegant boutique resorts, QUO brings ideas to life.
Design and branding
QUO, a leading branding agency for the hospitality, travel and tourism industry, are looking for a professional, passionate, and inspiring Senior Graphic Designer to become a part of our global hospitality branding house’s Creative and Design Department at QUO Group. Come join our intellectual design process where strategies and creativity are integrated into profound concept and design.
- Produce fresh, creative brand design works, including brand’s visual identity, visual architecture, brand portfolio, and marketing and operational collaterals as well as brand guidelines, all of which translate business and brand strategies into compelling commercial value to clients.
- Strong sense in typography, identity and layout design. Skills in creating illustration and infographic are a plus.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout design collaterals and marketing materials.
- Oversee design presentation of final artworks to the client on creative concepts and obtain consents on deliverables.
- Prioritise work and resources across different engagements, ensuring deliverables are completed on schedule with satisfactory quality.
- Be able to do brainstorming and generate design concept and execution.
- Demonstrate an ability to keep team members working within established deadlines.
- Professional track record in design industry with over 5-year in design studios.
- Have an understanding of strategy and how it impacts design and comment on commercial value within the design.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Using their strong eye for aesthetics and visual details to ensure a quality final product.
- Strong sense and insightful vision of great design and how to bring it into commercial impact.
- Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality.
- Ability to work with other departments – content, client service, video and strategy.
- A people person with kind hearted and well organised skills.
- Ability to under pressure.
- Fluency in Thai and ability to communicate in English preferably.