Status QUO Issue 7 is out now! This issue, we speak to hospitality leaders about the most-talked-about topic in the industry: mergers. With a recent raft of consolidations, and rumours of more to come, we ask about the implications of management company mergers for hotel brands and the guest experience. Is this new world of hotel giants good for the guest and the bottom line?
Also in this issue, QUO CEO David Keen reflects on 20 years of creating brand cultures, QUO’s content director, Orion Ray-Jones, muses on the secret to crafting the perfect hotel name, and Daniel Grossberg, QUO brand strategist, explores the power of content marketing for engaging on a deeper level with hotel guests.
- Why Vietnam’s Ho Tram is attracting the interest of hotel investors
- How developments in the Indian restaurant scene are leaving hotels playing catch-up
- What a major German hotel group is doing to refocus on the international market
- Why that trendy new website design might be hampering your performance
- If a digital magazine is the right way to communicate with your guests
Download the full issue here: