Quo Bangkok Co., Ltd.
Are you both a masterful storyteller and a disciplined communicator, capable of bringing abstract concepts to life in creative copy, distinctive tones of voice, video scripts and brand names? Do you have the skills and experience to help lead a team of copywriters? QUO, a strategy-driven branding agency committed to making the world a better place, may have a position for you on our Content team.
The successful candidate will be much more than a traditional copywriter. As second-in-command to the Content Director, they’ll take the lead on certain editorial-related projects—creating guidelines, mentoring team members and crafting brand-specific copy for the world’s leading hospitality brands and UN organisations. Strong organisational skills and the ability to project-manage are essential to success in this role.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert in all QUO Content deliverables
- Assist the Content Director in scheduling and allocating work within the department
- Manage the Content team in Content Director’s absence
- Write marketing copy and website content for QUO’s clients
- Edit and proofread company deliverables
- Create distinctive tones of voice for various brands
- Name new brands, and rename existing ones
- Create brand video concepts and write scripts
- Develop advertising concepts
- Create and execute social media content plans
- Draft key messages
- Write copy for the company publication, newsletters and social media channels
- Mentor team members
You’ll need these skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
5–7 years in a writing-intensive role, preferably with agency experience
- Native English-speaking proficiency, including familiarity with British and American variants
- Excellent subbing skills
- The ability to project-manage across simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines
- The ability to write in a variety of styles
- Impeccable editing, rewriting and proofreading skills
- Curiosity, creativity and a robust imagination
A hybrid working arrangement may be considered for this full-time position, with some in-person time required at QUO’s Bangkok office.
If you have at least five years’ experience as a copywriter or journalist and want to transition to a leadership role on a tight-knit team of creative writers and editors, send us your CV, samples of writing and a cover letter saying why you’d be good for the position.
Interested candidates are invited to email their full CV, relevant writing samples expected salary to email@example.com