Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer
Job Summary & Description:
We are looking for a Video Editor / Motion Graphic Designer who can create concepts, develop storyboards and has the ability to produce exceptional video content that will meet clients’ needs and objectives. If you have a creative mind and a passion for producing unforgettable video content, this may be the position for you.
Job Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Candidates must be comfortable with the entire process, from creative to post-production through to final delivery of video content to client.
- The successful candidate will develop story concepts based on clients’ needs while reporting to the video department’s supervisor.
- The successful candidate will work with 3rd party such as production team and cameraman.
- The successful candidate will develop mood boards, visual storyboards, animation sketches and sample animatics.
- The successful candidate will create motion graphic solutions that meet clients’ needs and objectives. These may include live video, typography and/or photography.
- The successful candidate will work closely with colleagues, e.g. music editor, copywriters and third-party collaborators, to deliver projects on time.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Computing, Design or similar field.
- Core skills in Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- The candidate with videography skills is a plus.
- Experience working in an agency environment is a plus.
- Can communicate clearly in English (speaking, writing and presentation).
- Excellent visual storytelling ability.
- Enjoys collaborating and working in a team environment.