The QUO Client Service Executive is a communicator and multi-tasker who manages client relationships with finesse, and liaisons between them and QUO strategy and creative professionals – in design, copywriting, website, and video – on branding and integrated communication projects. Excellent English is essential, as well as presentation skills.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction. Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Provide prospect/customer with price quotations and insure there is a full understanding of the service.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns/projects in parallel, under tight deadlines.
- Work with the Account Director at an independent branding agency which specializes in tourism & hospitality to manage international client accounts.
- Build up client relationships; define clients’ needs and relay this to internal departments; project manage clients’ assignments; be a supportive member of the team.
- Work with many creative professionals (graphic design, copywriting, website, video) in a unique and creative office
- 3 years’ experience in an advertising agency or hospitality company
- Thai Nationality
- Minimum Bachelor Degree e.g. Communications, Arts, Design or any relative field
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- EQ is important, as well as being a team player and having initiative
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of website development and print production is an advantage
- Able to withstand pressure and deadlines with grace
Interested candidates are invited to write in with Full resume and expected salary to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org