Senior Account Manager (Project Management)
Do you want to work on strategic branding projects with global brands?
At QUO, we’re in the business of creating and conceptualising distinctive and memorable brands. We believe every organisation has a soul worth uncovering and we dig deep to bring out the best of a brand and make it shine. We count some of the biggest names in the hospitality industry amongst our portfolio of global clients and are currently working on some incredibly exciting projects in countries as diverse as Saudi Arabia, Spain, Maldives, India and Vietnam. We may be based in Bangkok, but at core we are an international agency, and we take pride in our multicultural and collaborative environment.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager who’s a perfect fit – is it you?
Let’s hear about you. And not just what you studied, or your years of experience. Tell us why you think QUO’s the place for you. Give us an example of how you’ve been proactive in the past. Let us know what your ideal work environment is. What you need to thrive, focus and help us accelerate our growth. What you’re passionate about.
What you’ll be doing
As a senior account manager, you’ll be ready to jump straight in and support the growth of our client services team – the engine room of our agency.
You will be quick to integrate and develop trusted relationships within our clients and our internal teams, flexing your project management skills to ensure that the right work is delivered at the right times in line with changing priorities.
Bringing the energy and enthusiasm to quickly take full ownership of clients and projects and be the trusted go-to person when they need us.
Ensuring we always deliver outstanding work, which surpasses client expectations and leads to effective results.
Facilitating, managing and delivering strategically imagined, creatively delivered projects for our portfolio of global clients.
What you’ve done before
- Managing brand strategy and creative projects as a Senior Account Executive or Account Manager within a creative agency or similar; we are also open to project managers from a broader consultancy background
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and stakeholders
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and able to react quickly to tasks in an agile way
- Experience working with international clients of different cultures, backgrounds and expectations
- Strong relationship-building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated passion for branding, with a strong understanding of the various disciplines involved – from strategy through to content, design, video and digital
- Excellent communication skills – fluent English is a must, while Thai language skills are highly desirable
- Commercial acumen to identify new opportunities and understanding of client perspectives, challenges and opportunities