The Full Stack WordPress developer works with frontend and backend to create compelling websites in the WordPress CMS. This covers the creation of specific client wordpress themes from scratch as well as modifying barebones WordPress frameworks, working with designers to recreate designs in HTML and / or page builders, testing, deploying and monitoring sites. The developer will also be required to create and customise WordPress plugins and applications. In addition to advanced WordPress developer skills, the candidate will have the full range of traditional developer skills on the LAMP stack as well as HTML5, CSS, JS, etc.
JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop frontend HTML5 designs from graphical mockups (PSDs)
- Produce frontend designs using Elementor and/or Visual Composer
- Integrate frontend designs as WP themes, including functions for the Loop, custom fields, CPT’s etc
- Create required custom fields and custom post types
- Create custom plugins for a wide variety of purposes, from booking engine widgets, to slideshow widgets and specialist hospitality functions
- Ensure all custom code is fully future proofed against WP core updates
- Work on transfer of legacy sites into WordPress
- Monitor and maintain updates to plugins and WP core
- Monitor code integrity
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor/Master Degree of Computer Science or Software Engineer.
- Thai Nationality.
- Good English language skills
- At least 4 years of frontend and backend experience.
- At least 3 years WordPress experience.
- Experience with WordPress development processes and tools
- Willing to learn new technologies.
- Able to implement and improve a product by specification.
- Able to deliver work on a deadline.
- Able to work as a team and individually (Multitasking).
- WordPress developer
- Expertise with frontend WP design tools (Visual Composer, Elementor)
- HTML5 / XHTML
- CSS 3.0
- NoSQL DB (a plus)
- NodeJs (a plus)
- ReactJs (a plus)
- Laravel Framework (a plus)
- SQLSERVER (a plus)
- IIS (a plus)
- MVC (a plus)
- SCSS (a plus)
- Source Control (a plus)