We are looking for an experienced digital project manager / producer with strong background in managing web design development, marketing, SEO, SEM and strategy to join our team. You will be responsible for non administrative client communication throughout your projects (working closely with the client services team). You will take charge of the project lifecycle, and the day-to-day management and smooth operation of our digital projects, including analysing client’s technical and design requirements, project planning, resource planning and management, content deployment, quality assurance and testing, site launches and monitoring. The ideal candidate should be proficient in using and online tools, web applications, core knowledge in Google analytics, marketing and advertising practicalities, and should be familiar with basic web functionality technologies such as server/hosting basics, and security basics. For this position, we expect you to be tech-savvy with in-depth understanding of how technology can help clients achieve business goals. You are expected to have excellent time management skills, reliable leadership skills and strong creative instincts. As a Digital Project Manager, you should have strong communication skills in both Thai and English and be able to manage clients on your own and collaborate effectively with various internal and external production teams.
• Work with international clients to understand business and marketing needs
• Create and manage delivery of web design, web development and marketing projects (from time to time)
• Guide projects by monitoring project progress, conducting design and implementation reviews, resolving issues and coordinating inputs from clients.
• Assure timeliness and quality of deliverables during site design and development, testing and deployment
• Provide end-to-end project management
• Ensuring the team and resources are being utilised fully and up to the current digital standards.
• Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
• Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
• Collaborate and report to the client on project updates, timeline and basic day-to-day communication.
• Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
• Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
• Monitor and report on Google Analytics metrics
• Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
• Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
Qualifications & Experience:
• 5+ years project management experience on complex website and development projects
• 3+ years’ experience managing web based marketing and advertising projects, specifically in regards to SEO and SEM
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• Excellent command in English and Thai
• Always up to date with current digital knowledge and trends of the internet.
• Hands on experience with project management software, like Smartsheet, Slack, Trello, Basecamp and able to recommend other tools.
• Good analytical skills and problem solving ability.
• Comprehensive knowledge of graphic design, web development workflows, implementation processes, and best practices for managing websites.
• Experiential knowledge of SEO, SEM and Social Media best practices, industry trends and emerging technologies.
• Familiarity with Content Management systems (customised and open sources) and HTML/CSS. Experience with WordPress would be valuable
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, WMT, GTMetrix and the optimization opportunities which result
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Experience working with hotel/hospitality industry is a plus.